H. Just H. I don’t even get a surname.
Oi Do. My name is suddenly very aggressive. I like it.
U. my name is U. That has got to be the most impracticle name, It literally means the opposite of me.
Th N. First and last name. Dammit who’s idea was this?
My name is ” ” (literally nothing)
Jo Gu? Well atleast it doesn’t sound bad lol
"frozen is the best disney movie because it’s the only one that doesn’t concentrate on romantic love"
but have you considered:
- strong females who don’t denounce femininity or being girly
- strong females who are “like every other girl” bc why the hell not girls are rad
- strong females who tear down the culture of girls hating on other girls
- strong females who are proud to be feminists
- strong females who support and acknowledge trans women
- strong females who understand that being strong isn’t synonymous with manly or with “acting like a man”
- Gemini (zodiacsociety)
You just do it. You force yourself to get up. You force yourself to put one foot before the other, and God damn it, you refuse to let it get to you. You fight. You cry. You curse. Then you go about the business of living. That’s how I’ve done it. There’s no other way.
Maybe there’s something in all of this
I missed. But if it’s selfless
love you’re looking for,
you’ve got the wrong goddess.
Call me at 4 am, and tell me it’s because you want to hear my voice.
do you ever wonder if anyone reads your blog like everyday just to check on you
i am attracted to all versions of chris evans but i cannot decide which one is hotter??? he’s just so good looking??
closely shaved head and dark bearded evans?? extremely cleanshaven blonde steve rogers evans?? young and freckly evans? scruff with hipster glasses evans??? normal brown hair and full beard evans??
look i’m having a chrisis